InícioLoginRegistrar-se

Compartilhe | 

Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo 
AutorMensagem
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser   29/3/2012, 13:18

bom quem já jogo ou ainda joga dmo sabe que é treta-so chocar um egg pois ele sempre quebra ñ é,pois bem isso aconteceu comigo tbm,e obvio que eu fiquei irritado e fui procurar logo quem...o G,M(Gay Master Laughing )dai desabafei tudo q eu tinha
aqui vou colar a mensagem original dai quando vcs forem ler vc copia uma metade e cola no google tradutor,porq se vc cola tudo la vai mostrar apenas uma metade!

Hermani pergunto:
G, M read this message urgently and think very carefully before giving the answer
Mar 29, 2012 15:50:22 PM [JOYMAX.COM Standard Time]
Hello G, M all good with you!
I hope to be good, because I'm bad, and I came here to tell you why reason and circumstance, I'm terrible life ...
digimon online game master is a wonder I loved it mainly because you left an American version since the Korean did not understand anything, not true!
and these days playing GDMO decided to get my first digimon mercenery because that's what is called
Agumon as was my choice I think you know the classic Agumon is not!
good as I was talking I was steady and strong behind him, before that I had thought about buying it for the cash shop's site here ... but thinking it better not.
I was in Greymon as he drop her egg mercenery enough as it is!
dropei a 7 egg in 3 days, not to the same egg lying dropei 7
but oh well, after missing the chip data item that are essential to hatch an egg, was caught about 46 of the chip Agumon is not much but it was enough to go in the incubator!
her beauty was all in good, and you know WHAT happened ... you know?
the 7 egg break everything, because everything is the same boy break
you believe the failure was a success, say the more ironic that I can speak, good until that point I was calm alias I knew I could make this shit ... (sorry to speak so) it went back and got another 24 hours trying to pick up other egg, until al tava a wonder because I had achieved3 egg pick up more and more chip 34, back in the incubator and .... guess what happened .... WHAT BREAK ALL, not to mention that later I bought 2 egg Agumon in the cash shop but until they break ..... but .... how absurd was this?
pora if you can explain to me why this happens you can ...
I think not because it happens to everyone is not playing, people spend their minimal minutes at the computer trying to get ... pick up some shit on top of that egg to be released immediately, but what the fuck G, M my lack of shame, alias Quise to ban the game for me these words I said okay, but I see you give a hint that it would be optimal not only for me as for the other players I bet it would make a good number of players think that would serve all packed

look here's a hint from one tip that anybody ever think to say, for you there G, M and collaborators, distributors, and all have there because you do not make an event special super mega digimon mercenery of the day, as this work simple, the incubator would not break but tHE EGG AND ONLY THE CHIP THAT DATE, WITHOUT FAIL! understand?
the incubator break only the data chip and not the egg, it is very hard to catch brother egg mercenery it still appears dirty this is a very boring, the desire to uninstall the game and go, so please for the good of all players make this an event not to be of 1day or half hour, but we need our egg hatch, we really need them to be 4/5 I please peopl G, M I really want to Agumon and without their help or their employees the right not , thank you for reading this message, and I hope he saw good response, think very carefully what I said, or if the game goes to the swamp! ha, ha, ha until more G, M and up to another day.

Gay Master respondeu:
We would like to thank you for sending your suggestions and we appreciate your enthusiasm for the game. We will be taking your suggestions into consideration and it will be implemented if possible. We are constantly finding ways and means to improve the game, so rest assured that we will be studying and considering all your requests carefully.

Thank you for your support and have a great day!
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser   29/3/2012, 13:19

odeio esse G,M
dcboy

MensagemAssunto: Re: Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser   29/3/2012, 13:29

ahahahahah mas e verdade muito difiçil
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser   29/3/2012, 13:39

kkkkk to tentando chocar agumon fas um tempão,to ate perdendo meu tempo de upa para dropa o egg
mas ate agora nada,dai oq fis fui falar as nera PRO GM
dcboy

MensagemAssunto: Re: Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser   29/3/2012, 13:43

comigo nao e assim tao difiçil ja tenho agumon faz tempo e so ir no youtube neese link la esplica um bug para ter mais façil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnYukW2Oric
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser   29/3/2012, 13:48

dcboy escreveu:
comigo nao e assim tao difiçil ja tenho agumon faz tempo e so ir no youtube neese link la esplica um bug para ter mais façil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnYukW2Oric

kkkkk q nada e vc ñ acha q eu tentei fazer isso ontem,mas sabe oq aconteceu quebro os dois egg do agumon e nem chego 2/5 so foi ate 1/5
dcboy

MensagemAssunto: Re: Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser   29/3/2012, 13:56

comigo funciona bem como se faz troca e mete no sitio onde tava ou troca e mete noutro sitio
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser   29/3/2012, 14:10

dcboy escreveu:
comigo funciona bem como se faz troca e mete no sitio onde tava ou troca e mete noutro sitio

explica direito por favor
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser   29/3/2012, 14:12

por exemplo vou dizer oq eu entendi
vc troca os seus chip de lugar com qualquer item de seu inventario
depois troque novamente os chip com o item que acabou de troca
dcboy

MensagemAssunto: Re: Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser   29/3/2012, 14:18

bem comigo eu faço ao contrario mas nao quer dizer q parte mas sim e muito mais façil de chegar pelo menos ao 3/5
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser   Hoje à(s) 20:01

Eu VS G,M=Hermani Loser
Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
 :: Off Forum-
Ir para: